One-Bedroom Properties In the West End over 1000 square feet

Share Article

If you want the space to entertain and live comfortably in one of Vancouver’s best neighbourhoods, look no further than these one-bedroom properties with more than 1000 square feet of living space. In the West End, space can sometimes come at a premium. With the help of a trusted Elio REALTOR®, you’ll be able to find the best deals in the area for your next real estate purchase. The West End is known for its quiet, leafy streets, access to some of Vancouver’s best restaurants and scenery, as well its large, vibrant community. What’s more, you’ll also find hardwood floors, underground parking, custom designed kitchens, often within a pet friendly building. If any of the homes below seem like a dream come true, contact an Elio real estate agent today! 


Current Listings

$949,000 R2856182

#104 1688 Robson Street, Vancouver

eXp Realty

  • 1 bed
  • 1 bath
  • 1,217 sqft
  • Built in 1998

$1,900,000 R2842987

#ph5 1288 W Georgia Street, Vancouver

Royal Pacific Lions Gate Realty Ltd.

  • 1 bed
  • 1 bath
  • 1,215 sqft
  • Built in 1998

View All Properties

If you’re not seeing any property results on this page, it means there aren’t any current listings for this search query. Please visit our property search to expand your search past this area.

Copyright and Disclaimer

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.